MMK is very proud of our latest Pikuach Report. The school attained the highest possible rating (1) in each of the assessed categories:
- Outcomes for pupils in their Jewish Education;
- Quality of Teaching, Learning and Assessment in Jewish Education;
- Effectiveness of Leadership, Management and Governance of Jewish Education;
- Effectiveness of the Jewish Studies (JS)/Education Curriculum based on the school's aim and objectives; and
- Quality of provision for pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, including meeting the statutory requirement for a daily act of collective worship (tefillah).